[bf1942] latest build?

luke lsalsich at cox.net
Fri Feb 14 22:28:33 EST 2003

I was desperately hoping that the news item would have a dead-end link
or something so I could get back at Ryan.....but no such luck. Getting
the latest build from Icculus.org was as easy as putting my foot in my
mouth. I might as well just leave it there since I know I'll be placing
my foot in mouth again within the next few minutes!!!

;)