[bf1942] Kudos to Ryan on 1.3

Greg bogs at rochester.rr.com
Thu Feb 13 20:29:54 EST 2003

I concure with the Great job as my simple 20 player server albeit only has
one map running has been up for several days no crashes 216.42.130.78:14567
if anyone wants to have a look.
We can't crouch and walk at the same time and the Bazooka only allows 3 outa
the 5 shots that is when you fire it, it will reload the counter goes down
by 1 but it immediately reloads again with no chance to shoot the first time
then you can fire the weapon after the second reload. I am getting only 3
out of 5 shots as a result from the bazooka.
Other than that it's pretty slick and I geuss these things are prolly not
new but thought I would report  them anyway.
If anyone knows of  a way to change the maps I would appreciate the guidance
:). I know its in the console but what I have tried so far doesn't work I
doing something
Thanks