[bf1942] adminsettings.con

--=*dD*|Campino=-- campino at divine-devils.de
Thu Feb 13 04:17:13 EST 2003

Hallo --=*dD*|Campino=--,

dC> Hallo Kevin,

dC> Wednesday, February 12, 2003, 11:46:47 PM, you wrote:

KL>> It is, use ServerAutoExec.con instead (which is not rewritten by the
KL>> server) and you'll be okay.

KL>> Kevin Lockitt

dC> I tested some things and I believe that there's a bug that prevents
dC> anyone from using the admin.enablermeoteadmin command.

dC> I startet the server with an empty AdminSettings.con and a fully
dC> configured ServerAutoexec.con
dC> I wasn't able to use admin.enableremoteadmin within the game.

dC> I changed the map in the server console and the AdminSettings.con has
dC> the "admin.enableremoteconsole" line.
dC> I joined the server, but I wasn't able to use
dC> admin.enableremoteadmin again.

dC> The I entered the admin.enableremoteadmin command manually into the
dC> server console and joined the server:
dC> And again, no success...

dC> and YES; I typed the password correctly ;)

Sorry to bother you but now it works:
As I live in Germany, I have to swap the Z and the Y

Now it works all fine :D

--
Greetz,
--=*dD*|Campino=--