[bf1942] BF 1.3 linux server FTP

-=Psykoral=- psykoral at speakeasy.org
Thu Feb 13 04:07:08 EST 2003

Ryan has it set this way to see all the output so that he can
litterally read what's going on/wrong. He's assured us that it
will be off when the sever goes final...er something

> did u test it?
> coz the one on the icculus.org keeps sending some error messages right
after
> starting the bf1942-lnxded file
>
> most of them like:
> STREAM_WARNING: Error bf1942/Game/Startup.con: Unknown object or method!

Game was supposed to be refering to "insert mod name here", and
this is an optional user created file if Im not mistaken.

> STREAM_WARNING: Couldn't open console script
> "mods/BF1942/Settings/banlist.con"

Usr created as bans become nessisary...

> FORMAT_ERROR: 1Failed to load
> /home/klemen/bf1942-lnxded-1.3beta/MultiplayerServers/ASEHost.so

I remember there being some issues with ASE and Gamespy...
I've heard coding for Gamespy is not easy...

> STREAM_WARNING:
> dlopen("/home/klemen/bf1942-lnxded-1.3beta/MultiplayerServers/ASEHost.so")
> failed!

Heh, well if the last one failed, obviously it's not gonna find it here...

> STREAM_WARNING: Couldn't open console script
> "mods/BF1942/Settings/ServerAutoexec.con"

Usr created file to add neet codes at server launch.