[bf1942] Kudos to Ryan on 1.3

DLinkOZ dlinkoz at oesm.org
Thu Feb 13 19:10:12 EST 2003

I'm glad the spuratic cpu increases appear to be gone.  I may actually get
to kill the cron job that restart the server every 4 hours.

http://www.oesm.org/network/oesm13/tfc50.oesm.org.html

Look at last week, up till Monday.  The large surges in cpu are with the bf
server totally idle, it just jumped up and stayed there until it was
restarted.  Hasn't happened again since the 1.3 upgrade.