[bf1942] DoS via BF42 Linux dedicated?

The Dark Clown rickbuford at greeblesnort.com
Wed Feb 12 15:12:12 EST 2003

After speaking to a person who's been running a CS server for quite a
while, he compared the bandwidth of  CS vs BF to be roughly
3-5kb/person/sec vs 8-12kb/person/sec respectively. 8-12kb seems like a
metric buttload of information, but I'm no programmer, so it may be that
that's as optimized as the netcode gets.

Rick

--
A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog without bricks tied to its head.