[bf1942] 1.3 BFlinx expired?

Mark mjmillar at io.astro.uwo.ca
Wed Feb 12 11:10:15 EST 2003

Hey Klemen,

You might want to make sure you have BF 1.3 downloaded and not used an old
link and grabbed 1.2.  Sure, this is unlikely but you never know.

Also, check your system date.  I'm just guessing here (someone correct me
if I'm wrong) but I would assume the server checks the system date to find
out if it should be running or expired.

I just started mine up and it works.

$ date
Wed Feb 12 11:09:34 EST 2003