[bf1942] Is Road To Rome working in this version?

Attila Toth attes at fcsk.hu
Tue Feb 11 20:14:43 EST 2003

That's good to hear. I have Deabian and if I start the server with the
"+game XPack1" option (that's the way I did as well), I am able to see it in
server browsers, but can't connect to it, since the game hangs. I can see
the successfull connection on the console, but I can only kill the game on
my computer with task manager. And yes, I have the original game. The
strangest thing is that I dont have this problem with normal bf mode at all.

any ideas?

thx attes