AW: [bf1942] Bug in Linux Server 1.3beta

Daniel E. Atencio Psille dea at atencio.de
Tue Feb 11 08:15:47 EST 2003

the joystick ...

I had a similar problem earlier (v1.11, v1.2) and playing offline (I usually
play offline a little as a warm up and so never connected to a server
whenever this 'every-5-seconds-freeze' happened *g*). I'm using a Asus A7V
MoBo with sound/joystick onboard and an additional SB Live. The Joystick was
connected to the SB Gameport. It *was* conncted because one day I got mad of
this repeating short freezes so I changed the gameport (now using the
on-board one) and since everything is fine :)

I've got no idea wether this might be a solution for server-related problems
especially on linux-systems, but as for me it is/was doubtlessly o
client-side problem :)

Daniel