[bf1942] 1.2 issues

Niels van Rooij (Pimp Jr.) pimpjr at planetpacs.com
Tue Feb 11 04:32:37 EST 2003

I responded to Ryan's message, and I quote: "Seriously, 1.2 is dead for both
Windows and Linux".

I also wonder why you think people don't use linux 1.2? We (at least my
clan) have used the 1.2 linux server in official matches. The only downside
to it was the slightly increased ping, but other than that it ran fine.
We've gone back to 1.2 as that one is at least playable, while 1.3 isn't.
So, claiming 1.2 is dead for both Windows and Linux is basically not true -
perhaps it is in terms of development, but surely not in terms of use.

Niels