[bf1942] 1.3 ASE not working??

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Mon Feb 10 21:55:28 EST 2003

> Also noticed I didnt need to set BF1942_GAMESPY_QPORT_REUSE with this build
> under FreeBSD 4.7 Linux 7.1 emulation :)

You...didn't?

Friggin' WIERD.

Maybe there's a newer GameSpy SDK in there. I didn't check.

Either way, that makes me happy.

> Oh and "STREAM_DEBUG: *** TURNING OFF DEBUG OUTPUT ***" You mean theres
> more debug when u dont or is this ment to stop STREAM_DEBUG but doesnt :P

The STREAM_DEBUG thing is a macro that normally looks something like this:

#if DEBUG
#define STREAM_DEBUG(x) fprintf(stderr, "%s", x)
#else
#define STREAM_DEBUG(x)
#endif

I currently have it like this:

#if 1  //DEBUG

So you shouldn't get all that output...I just have it forced on all the
time right now. This will be changing.

--ryan.