[bf1942] 1.2 issues

Greg bogs at rochester.rr.com
Mon Feb 10 20:28:42 EST 2003

Apology accepted it did come across a tad heavy handed I geuss and I took
offence, I probably over reacted a bit as well ;)

I am a Linux noob but am aware that the 1.2 is replaced by the 1.3 but I am
trying to get my server prepared for a particular league requirement because
of that wall glitch that showed up in 1.3 ( they require 1.2 for matches
till it's fixed)  that's why I asked to begin with just to clarify the
reason for my first question :)