v1.3 problem

SHiNTAR me at shintar.net
Mon Feb 10 16:21:25 EST 2003

Hi,

A few days ago I uploaded my complete battlefield install to my offsite
server. Unfortunately this was version 1.3, but since today I see there
is a 1.3 dedicated linux server.

I have a slight problem with it. When the server is being idle (No bots
in COOP) it can run for hours. But if the server is busy with players or
bots, it will crash within 20 minutes.

Before I go into gathering (useless) data from my system, can you give
me some things you really want to know?
I never ran a battlefield server on this machine before, only the
SpearheaD server from Ryan.

Does anybody else encouters this problem?