[bf1942] 1.2 issues

Shockwave shockwave at clanshortfuse.com
Mon Feb 10 15:55:03 EST 2003

Hello Greg,

> It may be dead and buried for you my friend but for others there may be
> issues that you are not aware of at play here, so even though they are not
> relevant to you that  doesn't mean the same for some one else.

If you bothered to stop and read the reply to your original message, you
would have noted that the version you are running, v1.2, has been replaced
by a newer version, namely v1.3.  As with most software versions of higher
release levels, they tend to fix problems associated with older versions.
Steve's reply was correct and spoke directly to your query.  Perhaps you
should read it again.

> ... Further with
> all due respect I see "Steve / K" not Ryan answering my question. If it is
> something that I should not have asked perhaps he could have given me this
> unhelpfull response to my original querry.

Ryan is busy coding these wonderful Linux servers and that is why this list
was formed.  It is supposed to be a forum where everyone can help each
other.  Don't get uptight if the head man doesn't personally reply to your
question.  By the way, I'd recommend you get in the habit of using spell
check.  It helps your message look more professional.

Shockwave