[bf1942] 1.3 cut some Stingsbug

modi2001 at attbi.com modi2001 at attbi.com
Mon Feb 10 14:51:18 EST 2003

I have the same problem, my server shows as ENF in gamespy and in the built-in
server list.
game.serverName "ENF TER Server"
I'm not at the server to try ' instead of " yet but will in a couple hours.
This doesn't bother me as much as the other known issues though. Just letting
you know you're not the only one.  Btw: I appreciate all the work going into
this linux server, if I was more proficient at coding I would offer my
assistance.

-Dwayne