[bf1942] 1.3 patch

Greg bogs at rochester.rr.com
Mon Feb 10 14:00:31 EST 2003

Hello Ryan.
First been following your hard work , it is much appreciated and we finally
got our server up using the 1.2 patch. It connects fine but that terrible
latency issue ( pings are 44)  exists where the delay is intolerable after
firing hand held  weapons as it was with the first release of the game.
Apologies if this was handled before but I just don't have all the e mails
from the past so if it's a repeat question sorry.
Anyway is there a solution or tweak that I can have the guy who set us up
perform to fix this situation. We are on a P3/750/512 on an OC-3 connection.
Thanks much