[bf1942] you should all know by now...

Niels van Rooij (Pimp Jr.) pimpjr at planetpacs.com
Mon Feb 10 13:33:46 EST 2003

Ping is great, serverload is 99.8% idle with 0 (or even 2) players and it
seems stable (but so was the last build). There are however a few gameplay
bugs. These are the ones we've encountered so far:

* When zooming in with a gun it almost automatically zooms out again. (Might
have something to do with the speed stuff people mentioned before).
* When in a tank, after reloading your crosshair moves up a few notches
automatically, ruining the aim.

Niels