[bf1942] you should all know by now...

Reinder P. Gerritsen reinder at strikerz.net
Mon Feb 10 10:44:44 EST 2003

Great work Ryan, thanx for the effort on all this.
'm trying to get a dedicated box online to host the game myself soon,
but I have to get some OK's first.

Anyway, it's downloaded and put online on my file-section.

Since I'm on a sponsored link, I have some restrictions on where it can
be downloaded from, but anyone able to download through the AMS-IX/NL-IX
can try it.

http://files.strikerz.net/bf1942-lnxded-1.3beta.tar.bz2
(mind you, download accelerators seem to corrupt the download on my
box.)

One thing on the distribution of these kind of files:
In the Halflife/Couterstrike and Day of Defeat scene, it has helped
enormously to prevent redistribution of dated-leaked versions and
corrupted downloads by posting the MD5 checksum of the files also.