[bf1942] v1.3

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Mon Feb 10 06:19:52 EST 2003

> for some reson it realy jerky on my server now with this the planes fly to
> fast and guns empty way to quick

(In regards to things moving too fast...)

Might be part of fixing the ping, I'm kinda playing with how the server
sleeps now (select() on socket instead of an actual sleep() call). Looks
like I'm still eating a little too much CPU and some things are going too
fast (not enough sleep each frame means that frame processing happens
quicker which means things speed up).

This is just a matter of tweaking things. This will get sorted out.

--ryan.