[bf1942] 1.3 tomorrow and FAQs...

Kevin J. Anderson lestat at counter-strike.net
Sun Feb 9 20:30:03 EST 2003

->-----Original Message-----
->From: Ryan C. Gordon [mailto:icculus at clutteredmind.org]
->Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 7:14 PM
->To: bf1942 at icculus.org
->Subject: Re: [bf1942] 1.3 tomorrow and FAQs...
->
->> No chance is can be an ini? Settings in configs are the only thing that
->> vary here ( no way of setting environments on a server by server basis )
->> Even if is a silly named var that gets de-supported at a later date when
->> Dice fix it in the core.
->
->(I _knew_ this was going to be the immediate response when the words
->"environment variable" crossed this mailing list.  :)  )
->
->I'll look at doing this right, but not for this first 1.3 build.
->
->--ryan.

Dont let the man get you down.  DAMN THE MAN!

; P
keep it up ryan.

kev