[bf1942] 1.3 tomorrow and FAQs...

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Sun Feb 9 18:01:26 EST 2003

Unfortunately its no just scripts its a total system which would need
to some redevelopment and redeployment to enable setting of
server specific environment settings. That's not to say impossible
and I know Ryans well snowed under atm but its a pretty big failing
of the BF1942 server that the query port cant be set in the config in
the first place. Even so if environments all we get then we'll just have
to either wait till it does go in the config to schedule some
system re-development time.

    Steve / K