[bf1942] How do i get off this list?

Bill Wood wawoodtx at attbi.com
Thu Feb 6 07:28:43 EST 2003

Emraith - here's the info you need:

--- Administrative commands for the bf1942 list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <bf1942-help at icculus.org>

   <bf1942-subscribe at icculus.org>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to the address
in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list message. If you haven't
changed addresses since subscribing, you can also send a message to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation message
to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it to complete the
transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list, please
send a message to:

    <bf1942-owner at icculus.org>