SV: [bf1942] Real world bandwidth use stats

thµnder thunder at momsquad.net
Wed Feb 5 06:44:07 EST 2003

I'm not sure bout linux but windows uses 400-450kb/s downstream and bout
120kb/s upstream on 40 player server.(max client connection is set to
256kbit)
Another thing is that when only 10 ppl are connected server uses bout 25kb/s
downstream and 10-15kb/s upstream... I'm to tired to do the math but from
these numbers u cud count out 64player server bandwidth usage.