[bf1942] does anyone have an working startscript?

charles "wokka" goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Tue Feb 4 18:31:15 EST 2003

This is what I use for auto-restart on crash:

#!/bin/sh
if `killall -CHLD "bf1942_lnxded" >/dev/null 2>&1`; then
exit 0
fi
"/data9/bf1942/bfstart1"

throw that into the crontab and you are good to go...

also, for those of you who want to see bfstart1:
cd /data9/bf1942
su - wokka -c 'screen -dmS bf1942 /data9/bf1942/bf1942_lnxded'

if you have any questions or need help, let me know.