[bf1942] Where should we rant?

Steve Grecni steve at steem.com
Tue Feb 4 12:44:41 EST 2003

How about writing a letter, and snail mailing it to them, and perhaps
convincing other people to do likewise.  Writing a rant in a
beta/development mailing list I assure you has little to no chance of
getting back up the chain of command to the right people who have to the
power to do something about it.