[bf1942] 1.3 version?

Salsich, Luke LJS at protectorgroup.com
Tue Feb 4 09:53:14 EST 2003

Exactly. Anyone who has had to suffer under the cruel yoke of technology
knows all to well that those projects you expect to go smoothly rarely
do....and those expected nightmares often seem to magically race to
completion. Weird stuff. Point is, most of us have been in your chair, Ryan.
We understand what its like to be up against a deadline. We know you hold
yourself to very high standards and I have every confidence that things will
end up very well in the near future.

Don't forget to take time to chill and have a beer! Its good for the
code!!!!

Luke