[bf1942] nice'ing processes

The Dark Clown rickbuford at greeblesnort.com
Tue Feb 4 08:41:41 EST 2003

from "man screen":
       -r sessionowner/[pid.tty.host]
            resumes a detached screen session.  No other  options
            (except  combinations  with  -d/-D) may be specified,
            though an optional prefix of  [pid.]tty.host  may  be
            needed   to  distinguish  between  multiple  detached
            screen sessions.  The second form is used to  connect
            to  another  user's screen session which runs in mul-
            tiuser mode. This indicates that screen  should  look
            for   sessions  in  another  user's  directory.  This
            requires setuid-root.

HTH,
Rick

--
Peering into the window of Success wearing the wool ski mask of Opportunity....