[bf1942] 1.3 version?

Christopher Kunz chris at de-punkt.de
Tue Feb 4 07:48:48 EST 2003

gebumel at bluemail.ch wrote:
> Think you dont understand me. EA say Linux Server is soon after BF release,
> but they let make it by one person, that have some ohter thinks to do, UT2k3,
> MoAA etc. My Linux Server cost me 50 Euro/Month.

I think you don't understand what this here is about. This is not the
list for people who think unproductive flaming gets them anywhere. We're
testing a server here.

And frankly, i don't think that anyone in here gives a f*** about what
your linux server costs you. There are administrators of server homing
companies with 1000+ customers on this list, so why do you think that
your 50 bucks make anyone gasp?

--ck

--
php development | hosting |  housing | professional game server hosting
http://www.de-punkt.de   [ chris at de-punkt.de ]    http://www.stormix.de