[bf1942] major bug

Xander Damen xander at gameparty.net
Tue Feb 4 07:06:57 EST 2003

not down... but here is the post:

2003.02.04 | 12:17 - Major Bug in 1.3 patch! - giliathion

This is the first time that you've seen an update all in english. This is because battlefield1942.nu is almost alone with this news and many countries have visited our page, so this is for them.

We wanted to notice you about this huge bug in patch 1.3. This bug makes it possible to see all your friends and enemies through walls in the game just by accessing through a console command.

Not every good if you ask me ;p