Strange behaviour

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Sun Feb 2 05:31:31 EST 2003

While trying to sort out the stuttering problem a friend has with the
bf1942 win32 client, I noticed some really strange behaviour. Baiscally
the client re-reads the graphics setting file from disk multiple times
every second ( every frame? ). I know this isnt a linux issue but does
anyone know where I can report this as a bug. Its obviously degrading
performance and there should be no reason why such a file is constantly
being read especially @ this frequency. Ryan do you know where I can
register this an an issue or can you register it?

        Steve / K