[bf1942] min requirements

charles 'wokka' goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Sat Feb 1 22:58:46 EST 2003

I run a server on freebsd 4.7 release on a p3 1ghz box (actually dual) and 1
gig of ram.  Normal usage with 8 to 10 people run it at about 50% processor
utilization according to top.  Memory usage is steady at 120megs.  Under
idle, it runs at 10 to 18% cpu and 105 megs or ram.

I know this isn't what you were looking for, but perhaps it will give you
something to work with.