[bf1942] sortof OT: Grey rectangle in client

Michael Ressen netadmin at michiganburbs.com
Wed Dec 31 18:21:39 EST 2003

Hey, guys... I've been watching your thread on this, because I hadn't
(yes, shoot me) updated my client BF1942 to even .5L yet and I was
getting very worried about this DC .6 patch with all of this grey
rectangle talk.

But I don't have it.   Really.   Nvidia GF4 4200Ti 64DDR AGP.   Tried
with the current drivers released about 2 weeks ago, and with the
previous set, all under XP pro at 1152x864x75 in 24bit.   Now, this
would indicate it's not just a driver-specific problem, and might be
tied to something else.   What else, I dunno...but I don't have the
issue here.

/BA
www.michiganburbs.com