[bf1942] sortof OT: Grey rectangle in client

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Fri Dec 26 14:14:20 EST 2003

mmmm, I don't think that's it...not "graphics corruption" in the normal
sense, but more like an erroneous general instruction kinda deal...

i will try the new drivers, of course, but i've just been hesitant after
spending several weeks spending over 3 grand optimizing my system....for
Battlefield 1942.  I'd just gotten everything nice and stable before the DC
.6 upgrade.

I hope you people at DICE are happy.  I'm broke now because of you.

Lee

At 08:07 PM 12/26/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>True..
>If you searched on the ATI.com infobase, you would have found this:
>
>http://www.ati.com/support/infobase/4289.html

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com