[bf1942] sortof OT: Grey rectangle in client

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Fri Dec 26 12:49:06 EST 2003

At 03:38 PM 12/26/2003 -0300, you wrote:
>Sometimes its appears, sometime don´t!
>
>Even with a clear install, I use a geforce4 mx 440 and windows 2000 pro.

Okay, that's interesting, this originally happened to me when I installed
EOD .12 on my nvidia card.  _However_, now I'm running a Radion
card.  Defnitely DC .6 seems to be responsible for it now, one way or
another.  The strangest thing to me is that it affects all other
mods.  Uninstall DC .6, everything's fine...

Unfortunately, mine never goes away.. :-(

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com