[bf1942] DesertCombat .6

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Sun Dec 21 13:25:18 EST 2003

Thanks Sasch,
I took your file and installed, no problems at all, seems to be up and
running.

However, the new map DC_Operation_Bragg appears to cause severe lag, but I'm
not sure yet.

Otherwise, it is a little sad that all the new stuff in this release appears
aimed at conquest players,
not a lot happening on the CTF side of the house.

visit the unholy server:
http://www.unholyplayground.com
Desert of DOOM DC 0.6 -=CTF=-