Merry christmas everyone

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Sat Dec 20 12:53:53 EST 2003

I'm leaving for some time off over christmas and I just wanted to wish you
all a great christmas holiday and say thank you for this year.

It's been an interesting year for me, and I hope it has been for you as
well.

My special thanks go out to the regulars here and at the forum who has has
serviced the community with good, polite information and provided me with
great bug reports. You guys are great.

Steve Getman is this year's hero, donating his time and resources to create
the forum and download place for the community -- thank you!

// Andreas