[bf1942] non-curses version of the server console

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Wed Dec 10 03:02:14 EST 2003

I added a system like this before the 1.4 release but I decided to cut it
out because of issues
with polling and input threads. I could try to get it back in but I don't
think there's enough
time considering all the other work I'm doing right now.

The chat text at least is in the status monitor and also in the xml log in
1.6.

// Andreas