[bf1942] Punkbuster confirmed for 1.6

Gareth Jones gareth.jones at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 4 19:22:41 EST 2003

Oh absolutely. I vote for this too.

BT is good for specific purposes, and it doesnt suit this at all I think.
How pissed off would users get if their valuable (and often limited) upload
was co-opted while they were in-game to serve up maps to someone else? (
Especially if their uploads counted towards their monthly download limits
from their ISP - hi Trog).

HTTP redirects are a much much better solution, I reckon.

Gareth.