[bf1942] Punkbuster confirmed for 1.6

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Wed Dec 3 03:14:52 EST 2003

Bandwidth usage was carefully tweaked for the original BF and the expansion
packs
so that they would run acceptably on minspec machines and network
connections,
but since most mods use many more vehicles they also require more bandwidth.

So I guess with a slow connection you could see a bit worse network
performance
on large modded maps than without PB if you're on a really slow link.

ADSL users shouldn't ever notice it, no matter what mod is in use.

// Andreas