[bf1942] Punkbuster confirmed for 1.6

Scratch Monkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Tue Dec 2 21:35:37 EST 2003

--On Tuesday, December 02, 2003 5:46 PM +0100 Andreas Fredriksson
<andreas.fredriksson at dice.se> wrote:

> Well, I did the PB integration and carefully throttled the bandwidth
> so that you'll hardly notice PB updates as a player on an ISDN link.

As long as you're serving PB updates, how about adding support to serve custom
map downloads? Right now it's near-impossible to put custom maps on a server
because the players don't want the hassle of manually downloading and
installing them. Ideally the download should be "redirectable" so that a
separate web server (such as a map emporium site) can supply the file.