[bf1942] Punkbuster confirmed for 1.6

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Tue Dec 2 11:46:43 EST 2003

Well, I did the PB integration and carefully throttled the bandwidth
so that you'll hardly notice PB updates as a player on an ISDN link.

The BF integration is unique in this regard because screenshots and
net speeds for PB are all throttled by the game's own network layer.

I can't see the point in complaining about lag until you've even tried
the system.

// Andreas