[bf1942] BF1942 v1.45 Retail Patch Available

Michael stuff at dustsmoke.com
Sat Aug 30 19:28:30 EDT 2003

And a ditto from here. I find it pretty hard to believe that this was
anything other than an advertisement to his services.....(not if you've
seen this list for the past 3 days, no rational person could make a claim
this was about knowledge of a patch) It's just too bad spam advertising
has the exact opposite effect on me. Now I'll never consider his services.
Not to mention the price is really bad.

-Michael