[bf1942] Announcement: BF1942 linux server 1.45 available

tabako sabakan sabakan at tabakobeya.net
Fri Aug 29 01:46:44 EDT 2003

Andreas

> moving the XP2 files from a win32 client or server will
> work fine as well.
I tried that, and it seems server works file.
But I cannot connect my server because of "wrong key" error.

Of cource my lnx-ded1.45 R2R server works fine no doubt.
And we have some SWWWII servers(included in package) in Japan,
my client can connect those servers...

I'm not sure, but is that caused by CD key format changed
from BF1942& R2R?

--
tabako sabakan <sabakan at tabakobeya.net>