[bf1942] Announcement: BF1942 linux server 1.45 availa ble

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Thu Aug 28 23:41:51 EDT 2003

Lowercasing all path accesses would work for native files but
it would mess up our archive handling. What I could do is make
only the archive filename translator lowercase and expect all
files on the filesystem to be lowercase.

I'd have to modify start.sh to check for this though because a
lot of people wouldn't know the difference and ask questions
about missing files :-)

// Andreas