[bf1942] Announcement: BF1942 linux server 1.45 available

tabako sabakan sabakan at tabakobeya.net
Thu Aug 28 14:28:40 EDT 2003

hi.

i'm from japan, and we have already had "SecretWeapons" expantion pack.
client versions of those who installed the XPack2 are 1.45.
but 1.45 lnx-ded server does not contain SW files.
how can i host the SW server?

will the files be released tomorrow with win32 server?

--
tabako sabakan <sabakan at tabakobeya.net>