[bf1942] Announcement: BF1942 linux server 1.45 available

Scratch Monkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Thu Aug 28 12:42:09 EDT 2003

--On Thursday, August 28, 2003 5:35 PM +0100 Steven Hartland
<killing at barrysworld.com> wrote:

> Hmm update on that it does seem to be using the wrong files i.e its creating
> AdminSettings.con even though adminsettings.con was in the distrib.

Ah, but which does it read? I always save a copy of the "factory" configs to
diff against, so I know what I've changed. This could be an easy way of
accomplishing that.