[bf1942] Updating to DC 0.39K

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Tue Aug 19 12:19:16 EDT 2003

Not diffs. There is a tool which someone on the forums produced called
'striprfa'. This tool removes stuff like textures from the rfa files
which the server does not need. This dramatically reduces the size of
the archives. The archives I provide on my site will therefore only work
for servers. They cannot be used to upgrade a client machine.

In addition to the 9MB incremental patch you already linked to, I have a
  43MB complete archive which can be used for a full install. This has
also been stripped down:

http://fez.cracksmokingmonkeys.net/DesertCombat-0.39k-server-full.tgz

Whenever new releases are made, I'll try and keep up with stripped down
archives as well, so keep an eye on the mailing list and/or forums when
new mods are released (although my server only runs DC and EoD, so
you're on your own when it comes to the less common mods).

James