AW: [bf1942] mod distributions in unix friendly compression

PhoeniX phoenix at lan-power.de
Mon Aug 4 14:22:25 EDT 2003

Galactic Conquest ist the first Mod that has a special Server-Version!
It has only ~17 Mb, you can get it from the Galactic Conquest homepage or
from my Site:
www.lan-power.de/files/GCMOD-server-0.1a.tar.bz2   <-- this link is only for
this list!
http://www.files.jolt.co.uk/index.php?page=download.php&action=open&id=231