[bf1942] Linux server status update 2003-04-28

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Tue Apr 29 05:29:40 EDT 2003

Hi,

it is compressed and written to disk as the compressor flushes
out a block so in its compressed form it isn't useful for
realtime monitoring. The files are closed on map rotations.

I'm thinking about making the compression optional, but it
really is needed because the log files easily reach several
megabytes of size for a single round without compression.

Regards,
Andreas