[bf1942] Linux server status update 2003-04-28

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Tue Apr 29 04:07:54 EDT 2003

Ken,

Battlefield 1942 is not Half-Life. We have tanks, fixed weapons, airplanes,
submarines
jeeps, spawn points, more game modes, open terrain gameplay. The list goes
on.

The XML stats format I've developed captures all of the gameplay events
related
to everything BF is about. I think people who want custom stats will
appreciate
that more than they would a HL log format. :-)

// Andreas